[3830] IlQP K8IR Non-IL HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IlQP K8IR Non-IL HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 19:41:52 -0700
                    Illinois QSO Party

Call: K8IR
Operator(s): K8IR
Station: K8IR

Class: Non-IL HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:     50        4
   40:    122       73
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
------------------------
Total:    172       77  Mults = 91  Total Score = 38,311

Club:

Comments:

After a couple of years on a three-county line with W9FGH, I had to do this one
from home due to a conflict on Saturday.

40 was great until about 2345 when it suddenly went long and most everyone
disappeared, except for N5RP/M way down on the south end who remained S9.

80 wasn't too bad, but the noise made copy of the mobiles more difficult.

20 was a no-show. Not even any backscatter.

The activity was great, and as usual special thanks to the mobiles and
portables who put in the extra effort to give us all those Q's and mults.

I hope to be able to join you down there again next year.