[3830] WAG DF1LON(@DL0NS) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, df1lon@gmx.de
Subject: [3830] WAG DF1LON(@DL0NS) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 01:42:53 -0700
                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: DF1LON
Operator(s): DF1LON
Station: DL0NS

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Neuss
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   80:    0       0      0
   40:    0      10      6
   20:  233     251     63
   15:   88      92     50
   10:   25      31     24
----------------------------
Total:  346     384    143  Total Score = 356,000

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Unfortunately Murphy had some visits this Weekend:
- 3 hours big QRM on 20m/15m/10m until I noticed that it is my notebook. I used
it to serve two displays this time. After I switched off the â??extend
displayâ?? feature, QRM was gone
- SWR on 80m and 40m was close to infinite. So I could sleep during the night
- a lot of HF in the shack. I could not use my headset for SSB, so I had to
switch back to a handmike

I tried to beat my last years score but without 80m and 40m it was impossible,
so I tried to get as much out of it as possible. Not a single JA heard but a
solid flow of US Stations and a nice 10m opening.

See you next weekend for the CQWW SSB