[3830] WAG DD1IM SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAG DD1IM SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 02:22:54 -0700
                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: DD1IM
Operator(s): DD1IM
Station: DD1IM

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: nr Heidelberg
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:  135             25
   40:  123             24
   20:  159             38
   15:   25             16
   10:   11             10
----------------------------
Total:  453      0     113  Total Score = 141,137

Club:

Comments:

My 3rd wag - really bad going. Somewhat btr score but didn't reach the last yr's
530 qsos mark. Assuming heavy loss due to qrn/qrm log errors, but no way with 80
watts & poor ants. But I was vy astonished at mni stns called me where I didn't
can copy the call and/or the number. Sri 4 that, dr ops. I was rather used vice
versa: I often call 9 plus stns, who didn't hrd me, really don't know...

Mni tnx 2 all qso partners & some friends 4 their willing & points.
Hoping 4 btr times (& solar condx ;-))

Vy 73, gl es cwfe de Sascha DD1IM