[3830] CQWW SSB N3YW SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N3YW SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 16:31:35 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N3YW
Operator(s): N3YW
Station: N3YW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   10     4        4
   40:   16    14        6
   20:  386    96       25
   15:  215    73       19
   10:    6     4        4
------------------------------
Total:  633   191       58  Total Score = 436,248

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I had an enjoyable weekend again. Lots of activity on 15/20 and even a short
jaunt on 10. I did mainly S&P as runs did not seem all that productive. The
wind here on the East coast was relentless and not friendly as our electric
went off several times and that kept me busy getting ready to get the generator
hooked up, but thankfully the electric came back on after just a short outage.
It was either operate radio or have heat in the house- and that's a no brainer.
See y'all soon.