[3830] CQWW SSB LN3Z(@LA6YEA) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, la6yea@yahoo.no
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB LN3Z(@LA6YEA) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 23:23:42 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: LN3Z
Operator(s): LA5UF LA5UKA LA6YEA LA9GX LA9VDA
Station: LA6YEA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Stavern
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  321     7       54
   80:  234    14       62
   40:  145    15       72
   20: 1336    37      132
   15:  329    24      105
   10:  265    15       68
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Lost our mult antenna early sunday. Tried to fix the steppir motor on the bigir
vertical, but we need to get some spare parts to it. Spent some time on sundag
putting up 1/4 vertical for 80m.
Had fun on 10m saturday evening, even making it in NA with one qso (tks K3LR)
40m was a mess. Sorry for the rather "laid back" operation in this one. With
K-6 index on saturday night, and average K-4 whole sunday, the bands just not
alive.....thank god we have voice keyers.
Promise a 100% effort in the cw contest - propagations or not.
LA6YEA