[3830] CQWW SSB YM0T(TA2RC) SOSB/160 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB YM0T(TA2RC) SOSB/160 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 03:27:26 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: YM0T
Operator(s): TA2RC
Station: YM0T

Class: SOSB/160 LP
QTH: Kefken Island(AS-159
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:  470    8        54
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  470    8        54  Total Score = 86,490

Club:

Comments:

Hello all!
Another fine contest DX-pedition from Kefken Island.Conditions are moderate to
good,but nothing heard from Asia and Middle-East:((.Used a home made 18 m high
wire wertical with bottom coil.Located to sea side which is looking for EU and
NA.My current 160 LP record was 67.716 and this year made 86.490!!
Special thanks to all stations called me;and Con,DF4SA for sponsorship to
Spiderbeam 18 m pole.
See you on CW part.I will try first time!
73!
Ozer,TA2RC/YM0T