[3830] CQWW SSB LX2A SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lx2aj@gmx.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB LX2A SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 05:51:11 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: LX2A
Operator(s): LX2A
Station: LX2A

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Eschdorf
Operating Time (hrs): 43
Radios: SO2R

  160:  421     8       56
   80:  570    18       87
   40:  466    30      107
   20: 1201    33      124
   15:  609    37      139
   10:  400    21       90
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Again a nice CQWWSSB,

this year I had a better amplifier on the second TX which made it easier to
work multipliers. Still spend too much time to work the multis which resulted
in a low number of QSOs.
I got some experience in SO2R but need still a more practice.

Cu in the next Contests and thanks to all who called me.
If you worked me on 3 Bands you can request a direct QSL if you need one.

73s de Philippe LX2A ( ex LX2AJ) / LX7I
www.lx2a.com
WWYC and RRDXA Member