[3830] CQWW SSB NT1N SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nt1n@isp.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NT1N SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 06:00:41 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NT1N
Operator(s): NT1N
Station: NT1N

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Winthrop, ME
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:    7     3        4
   80:   35    20        9
   40:   32    23       11
   20:   79    43       14
   15:   95    47       15
   10:   24    14        4
------------------------------
Total:  272   150       57  Total Score = 148,626

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

RIG: ORION 2 566AT
ANTENNAS: 160 DOUBLE L, HOHP LOOP @ 60'
          80  HOHP LOOP @ 60', DOUBLE L
          40  HOHP LOOP @ 60', HUSTLER 5BTV
          20  HOHP LOOP @ 60', HUSTLER 5BTV
          15  HOHP LOOP @ 60', HUSTLER 5BTV
          10  HOHP LOOP @ 60', HUSTLER 5BTV
SOAPBOX:
Had fun (I think!). Boy, this is the first CQWWDX I've done in a long time, had
forgotten how brutal it can be especially on 20m. Just played when I could make
time in between home duties. Wind and rainstorm made things interesting but no
major visits from Murph (unlike Joe, W1AO, nearby. You shoulda called me, Joe!)
This was a total S&P effort, without directional antennas.  Missed out on good
condx reported on 20 on Sat but 15 and 10 surprised me. Sat nite disappointing
on 80 & 160 especially, Sunday kinda blah overall. Next year hope to have
better  antennas.