[3830] N6RO - NCCC Thursday Practice, SS rules

To: 3830@contesting.com, nccc@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] N6RO - NCCC Thursday Practice, SS rules
From: Ken Keeler <kenkeeler@jazznut.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 22:49:10 -0800
Band            QSO     MULT

80              24
40              27
20              0
TOT             51      25

Score 2550
SO2R, KW, 30 Min.

Good activity tonite.  First four Qs (before the 0330 bell) were on 80m
with the PVRC gang , whose management seem to prefer  keeping their
practice event secret.  But their members thanked me for participating in
their segment of the SS warmup.  The more, the merrier!

  Contesting is the only sport I know of  where you can enhance your
own  score by helping (making a Q with )  your competition - think about
that for a moment.

One more chance to get your station/you in shape for SS CW, tomorrow nite -
0330Z

K,D
N6RO