[3830] CQWW SSB VC3R(VE7VR) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve7vr@davetek.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VC3R(VE7VR) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 16:32:53 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VC3R
Operator(s): VE7VR
Station: VE3SSJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: St. Joseph Isl. ON
Operating Time (hrs): 33

  160:  134     6        5
   80:  381    12       27
   40:  172    16       42
   20:  879    27      103
   15:  205    20       58
   10:    6     3        5
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

First attempt at doing a contest from my cottage location. I now have a nice
list of things I need to do before the next attempt. A bunch of antenna
projects and $85,000 for that empty lot next door. It was fun using the special
contest call sign. I hope to use that every time I operate a contest from that
location. Thanks for working me.