[3830] CQWW SSB EI7M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB EI7M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 12:40:03 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: EI7M
Operator(s): EI7M
Station: EI7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  237    11       59
   80:  878    19       96
   40:  581    27      102
   20: 2383    40      146
   15: 1413    33      136
   10: 1009    22      102
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Congratulations all round on another fun event.

Conditions were a big surprise for us on saturday with good openings into Asia
/ pacific which is unusual for us. Our multiplier total was well up on last
year due to this. On the flip side, conditions to north america were not as
good as previous years, so our point/qso average was much lower this year.

Thanks to our club members for the work in getting ready for the event, and to
Pete G4CLA and Dan LY3MM who travelled to operate.

CU in CW leg.

John ei8ir