[3830] CQWW SSB 5H3EE SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Mike@Zawadi.de
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 5H3EE SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 00:02:15 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 5H3EE
Operator(s): 5H3EE
Station: 5H3EE

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Dar es Salaam
Operating Time (hrs): 21

  160:
   80:    6     3        5
   40:   10     7        8
   20:  326    25       72
   15:  395    20       61
   10:  344    22       56
------------------------------
Total: 1081    77      202  Total Score = 864,621

Club:

Comments:

FT890AT, dipole with balanced feedline, 15m: 2ele loop

It was more to have some fun and give the multi to some of you. Therefore I was
able to take the long power cuts easy. With 100W and dipole antennas from home
its been very difficult on the low bands.
See you all in CW from the 5I3A location, then with a little better antennas
and a serious try for a good score.

73 Mike, 5H3EE/DL4SM