[3830] CQWW SSB OE4A(OE1EMS) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oe1ems@emssolutions.at
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OE4A(OE1EMS) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 04:04:20 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OE4A
Operator(s): OE1EMS
Station: OE4A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JN87BH
Operating Time (hrs): 44
Radios: SO2R

  160:  187     6       48
   80:  609    14       75
   40:  883    30       97
   20: 1755    35      117
   15: 1334    34      114
   10:  448    21       79
------------------------------

Club: Austrian Contest Club (ACC)

Comments:

It´s look like i will never learn this leason. Once again i get to tired into
contest. To much work prepearing station and OE4A web (www.oe4a.com).
I had very bad start with first hour 73 and second 117 QSO´s/h, also lost
about 50 min first day hanging on tower and replacing conector on 20m yagi,
nevertheless finish first day with about 3100 QSO´s. After 24 hours of contest
i was very tired and i got some backache which was from minute to minute
stronger and stronger and i decide to take short brake. After 2 hours of sleep
i was´t in better shape and i was thinking about to abort the contest
operation. But thinking about what my friends and my self allready have done
for this contest i decide to continue. Second day wasn´t so good as first and
i did´t have enough concetration and power to do more 2nd radio operation.
Also very bad wetter condx with much QRN in last 6 hours of contest made
operation not quite easy.
I finish with about 5200 qso´s (only abt 320 qso´s in last 6 hours); with
much lower QSO and multi nummber´s as i expected. I clearly missed my target.

First time operated SO2R with Wintest and EZ Master. Both works great, but i
still need more time to get more confortable with it!

Thanks again to Rainer OE1RLC, Walter OE1WWA, Wolfgang OE3WLB big support once
again and also Andy RW3AH for helping me to bring all new antennas up!
Thanks Chris OE8CIQ for OE4A Web support and everybody else helping and
supporting me and OE4A!

Thanks for QSO´s and i hope to work you in CW part.

Detailed Station setup is available on our web page www.oe4a.com

73 es best dx
de OE1EMS
Braco