[3830] SS CW W7WHY SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W7WHY SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 19:22:57 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    1
   80:   36
   40:   97
   20:   83
   15:    4
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Saturday was a work day so didn't get too excited about this one.  It's kinda
weird to be sending 'nr 03' when everyone is up to 400.    Kept getting 'nr
nr??' :-)
Sunday was after church and during halftimes in the football games.

I had a nice run going on 20 Sunday afternoon, just about right--1 or 2
stations calling at a time.  Then someone spotted me and it turned ugly.  Had
5-6 stations at a time calling.  That sure does slow things down.  Had to just
give up and move somewhere else.  SS CW has always been one of my favorite
contests.  Don't know for sure when the first one I did was, but it was a LONG
time ago.

W7WHO was also on this weekend and I was getting people telling me "W7WHO wrkd
B4."

See 'ya in the WAE RTTY next weekend.  73
Tom W7WHY

Radio 1 TS-450SAT + SB-200 ~500 watts
Radio 2 FT-840 + G5RV
Homebrew 2 el on 20, vertical on 40, dipole on 80, inv 'L' on 160.
N1MM Logger 6.10.11.  This program is just getting better and better all the
time.