[3830] SS CW W2RQ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W2RQ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 04:26:18 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W2RQ
Operator(s): W2RQ
Station: W2RQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  174
   40:  772
   20:  270
   15:   18
   10:
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Really enjoyed the first night of this SS, despite being the least prepared and
motivated as I can ever remember.  Forty meters on Saturday night provided
some
unbelievable runs, with most of the rarer sections (KL7, KP2, VE4, VE5, VE6,
VE8)
all calling in. Had all sections except Vermont by about 0200Z the first
night.
Thanks to W1ECH (and I think W1EAT) for getting on from Vermont.  And my
thanks
to N2NT for lending me his laptop to use in this contest.