[3830] SS CW W4BQF SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aldermant@alltel.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW W4BQF SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 04:58:11 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W4BQF
Operator(s): W4BQF
Station: W4BQF

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
  160:    0
   80:  190
   40:  314
   20:  368
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Omni 6+/Titan 3/80m Dipole.

I'm finding out my older fanny does not like to sit down for 10 hours straight
anymore! But this was fun, made so in part by a great N1MM program. The left
coast was loud on all bands. Never could break the pile up on VE4VV, especially
with the slow stations sending their call for what seemed like 5 minutes! After
about 15 hours I just ran out of 'gas'.

Thanks for all the Q's.

Tom - W4BQF