[3830] SS CW W4ZW SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4zw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW W4ZW SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 12:44:59 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W4ZW
Operator(s): W4ZW
Station: W4ZW

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 18.25

------------
  160:
   80:   22
   40:  391
   20:  483
   15:   11
   10:
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Quit early because just couldn't endure the last hours of snail rates trying to
find some one to work after missing the good hours on Saturday due to a prior
social function. Had to run 100W on 40M and 80M after the fire department
responded to my alarm and the neighbor's alarm when I pushed it to 500W during
the night.  So much for HP in the contests. Got to get busy with the toroids
and bypasses.  Heard, worked lots of FCGers. Especially nostalgic to work
W9IOP.  He was one of the heroes I always worked as a kid.

Had a problem with TR-LOG regarding dupes.  Prior to the contest several guys
said the dupe function seemed to not be working correctly, and since I had 7
dupes but never worked any dupes according to TR-LOG in the contest, I guess
there is something broken in the last release. Otherwise, worked flawlessly.
The two NT mults were wall to wall bedlam, but I managed to work both of them
which was my last section for the sweep.