[3830] SS CW KT0R SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt0r@msn.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KT0R SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 19:51:47 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KT0R
Operator(s): KT0R
Station: KT0R

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Mn
Operating Time (hrs): 20~
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  262
   40:  306
   20:  315
   15:   25
   10:    0
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Good to be on for SS. Great to hear all the old friends in there. SS cw is kind
of a bad weekend for me. My son's birthday is always that weekend. Ben is now 7
years old. We had a nice party for him. And my in-laws were in town from
Flordia. So I didn't really get going until around 22:30 utc. Always tough to
miss the fisrt few hours and try to play catch up. 20 was good, I just didn't
think 40 was all that great. 80 saturday night was in great shape. The band was
coast to coast so that is where I stayed. Nice to work NP2B for the 1st qso and
get Jay VY1JA qso # 14. Was also nice to hear many ND stations on, where there
was a lack of them last year. My last couple of mults were NLI,UT,DE,WTX and
NL. Had all but NL Saturday night. Was glad to hear NL on Sunday on 15 meters.
15 meters was very poor, but it did give me PR,Vi,NT, and NL plus a few others.
I really like that band but, no sunspots and that is all she wrote.
On 20 I had a JA call in that was nice.

SS is always a good time. Of course on Sunday I thought a few times, why am I
doing this?

Thanks to everyone and see you all in SSB.

Vry 73 Dave KT0R