[3830] SS CW W1MX School Club HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mui@mit.edu
Subject: [3830] SS CW W1MX School Club HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 22:15:10 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W1MX
Operator(s): K2TJ, KB0VVT
Station: W1MX

Class: School Club HP
QTH: Cambridge, MA
Operating Time (hrs): 23.9

------------
  160:
   80:  196
   40:  361
   20:  318
   15:   22
   10:
------------

Club: MIT Radio Society

Comments:

Fun contest. Nice hearing the alums on...thanks for saying hi.

Bands were pretty good from here in Cambridge, though 80 meters was noisy as
usual. I'm sure there were a bunch of people who were just too far down in the
noise to pick out that we missed. Sorry. Our check of 09 was fun to use...lots
of repeats for that, even some people that refused to believe it.

73,

Andy, Rebecca