[3830] UR DX HA1AG SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] UR DX HA1AG SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 11:20:57 -0800
                    Ukrainian DX Contest

Call: HA1AG
Operator(s): HA1AG
Station: HA1AG

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: Gyorujbarat-hegy
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:  163      0              50
   40:  120     39              46
   20:  131     51              52
   15:
   10:
------------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Some hours of fun and practising SO2V. With LP I was not very busy on the Run
VFO so I could do it without being too much of a lid... :) MIssed CN, HM and TE
for the sweep. I expected to find many UR stn's on 20 and 40m SSB but hardly
heard any. Later I heard about the blizzard in UR and that explains the less
than expected activity.

Aurora kicked in on Saturday evening and made everybody north of Hamburg
sounding very fluttery. I was stunned when RW0BG called me with a watery but
consistent signal.

Congrats to UP0L and UA9CDC. Guys, U did fb!

Zoli HA1AG