[3830] SS CW N7TR(N7ON) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N7ON@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N7TR(N7ON) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 13:51:32 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N7TR
Operator(s): N7ON
Station: N7TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NV
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  252
   40:  363
   20:  568
   15:  109
   10:    0
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Many thanks to Rich and Brenda for opening their home and station to me for my
second-ever SOHP effort.

Rich has a great station, and it was a privilege to operate from his
mega-station.  I never went hungry, either--Rich delivered dinner, breakfast,
and snacks to me.

The contest was my maiden run with both the FT-2000 and N1MM logger.  There's
nothing like "learning by doing."

Goals for next time:

--try SO2R QSO's

--make better use of slow periods with more S & P QSO's and band changes

--adjust on/off times to maximize QSO's

Thanks to all for the QSO's and fun.

73,

John