[3830] WAE RTTY KH6GMP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kh6gmp@hawaii.rr.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY KH6GMP Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 08:58:59 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KH6GMP
Operator(s): KH6GMP
Station: KH6GMP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: HAWAII
Operating Time (hrs): 36

   80:    0    0    0      0
   40:    1    1    0      3
   20:  204  204    0     68
   15:  129  129    0     74
   10:   26   26    0     20
------------------------------
Total:  360  360    0    165  Total Score = 59,400

Club:

Comments:

Had low band problems.  40m found I have RFI bigtime and xmtr wouldnt unkey in
Writelog, found that after my one S&P QSO so didnt do any 40m after that. And
never heard a single RTTY signal on 80m, listened about every hour all night
both nights and the band was in because I heard SSB and CW signals, thats a
mystery to me but had lots of fun, and was happy to see the brief 10m opening
to JA (gives me hope for the ARRL 10M Test in December. Thanks to all for all
the QSOs.

About 6 hours after the end of the test, we had another quake that was pretty
strong, 3.8 and about 18 miles from here, the shack was rocking and rolling but
no damage this time. Still trying to get the structural damage to the house
fixed from the Oct 15th quake.

ALOHA de Gary KH6GMP