[3830] KyQP VE3CRU Out of State LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3cru@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] KyQP VE3CRU Out of State LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 13:27:00 -0800
                    Kentucky QSO Party

Call: VE3CRU
Operator(s): VE3CRU
Station: VE3CRU

Class: Out of State LP
QTH: Whitby Ontario
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:    4      1
   40:   23     11
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   27     12  Mults = 31  Total Score = 2,146

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Never knew the contest was on, and found it at 1520z.  Away for 2 hours, then in
till I could hear no more.

Heard nothing on 20 at any time, any mode.  40 proved to be most productive,
with only 5 heard on 80.

A tip of the hat to the Kentucky DX Contest Group for running the event, to
mobiles NY4N and W9WI who kindly left their state of TN to give out so many
grids to all and added so much excitement chasing them, to KY4DXA/M for the 100
points and wish I got you more than twice.  And to all who participated who
provided so many more needed counties.   Looking forward to next year.

Remember to join me in our Ontario QSO Party next April, too as VE3CRU/R.

73,

Bill   VE3CRU