[3830] WAE RTTY LZ8A(LZ2BE) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY LZ8A(LZ2BE) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 14:25:59 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: LZ8A
Operator(s): LZ2BE
Station: LZ2BE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

   80:  245   275    30   176
   40:  341   490   149   192
   20:  570  1032   462   178
   15:  240   620   380   156
   10:   12    22    10    18
-------------------------------
Total: 1408  2439  1031   720  Total Score = 1,754,640

Club:

Comments:

It is one of my favourite contests due to the uniqie possibility to exchange
QTC's. It takes 1 minute at good condx to gain 10 points more. Unfortunately
there were non-EU stations (even top-scoring) who doesn't know EU's may send
QTC's.
Condx was relatively good with some good openings on 15m to JA/W/Far East. 10m
was dead, even I had few QSO's, most of them with stns who I asked to move
there - thank you guys!
Congratulations to German friends - You realy did that contest with your
activity (over 350 Q's in my log)!
73! CUAGN
Boyan