[3830] LZ DX ON5KQ SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] LZ DX ON5KQ SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 00:56:28 -0800
                    LZ DX Contest

Call: ON5KQ
Operator(s): ON5KQ
Station: ON5KQ

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Brugge
Operating Time (hrs): 2:30h

   80:
   40:  138     43     20
   20:
   15:
   10:
---------------------------
Total:  138     43     20  Total Score = 7,180

Club:

Comments:

No serious entry, as I had only 2:30h time to spend in Zaterday afternoon.
Excellent condx however and I would like to have much more time for this
contest. Great activity and lots lots of stations who called me continiously.
Unfortunately not many strong signals from LZ but many many russian stations
with big signals !
Worked RA0AM already at 13:00h UTC - great signal from RW0MM from Vladivistok,
John 40m deltaloop @ 30M high is really working over there, as you beat all EU
qrm easily !

Fortunately we didn't have this nice condx very often the last month...
I hate coronal solar holes......hi

Ulli, ON5KQ

Rig: FT-1000MP + 1kw
Ant: 4square on 2000m2 flat steel roof next to saltwater
foto's at www.on5kq.be