[3830] SS SSB N4OK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N4OK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 05:16:08 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N4OK
Operator(s): N4OK
Station: N4OK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:    9
   20:   91
   15:    2
   10:
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Originally planned multi at son's house (N9JRZ), but we were both out until late
Saturday night for "Light        Up Ocala", so decided to call off the multi.
Operated 30 minutes from my house Saturday night and could not get one single
station to answer me. Got back on Sunday morning and worked 8 hours with
flamethrower antenna system. Met goal of 100 Q's and enjoyed picking up 61
sections in the process. Was a real grind (I'm talking "GRIND!"), but still had
fun (most of the time). Only work phone tests to help put action on the air, but
prefer the cw tests 20:1. Amazing how hard it is to find Florida stations, and
got many sincere "thanks very much for north Florida!!!" during the latter
parts of the test. Sure will be nice to get an antenna up in the air one of
these days!