[3830] SS SSB KD2MX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kd2mx@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KD2MX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 07:20:09 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KD2MX
Operator(s): KD2MX
Station: KD2MX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Oakland, NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 7

------------
  160:    0
   80:   26
   40:   44
   20:   42
   15:   34
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

QSO #1 was KL7IDA on one call on 15M.  That was a thrill, with a touch of
contest irony, as I had hunted high and low for AK during the CW SS.  He
disappeared shortly afterward and I didn't hear another AK during the rest of
the weekend.

My time was limited but I enjoyed working a phone contest, running a full 100W,
for a change.  Missed some "easy" sections.  Where was everyone from WI?  Never
heard even one.  Almost didn't work my own section of NNJ but finally found
somebody Sunday evening. Made many unsuccessful calls trying to work a K6 with
a huge signal from NV, only to grab K6NV on one call a bit later.  It is always
amazingly bizarre how the multipliers fall (or don't).