[3830] SS SSB N5BO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jfountain@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N5BO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:42:51 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N5BO
Operator(s): N5BO
Station: N5BO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:    0
   80:  116
   40:  102
   20:  131
   15:   92
   10:    0
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Rig: FT1000MP MK-V with stock filter (brutal)
Antenna: Windom @ 40ft
Logging: TR-LOG

Tough with a single wire, 100w, and no extra filters in rig.  No chance at
running stations and you can only work so many when S&P before you run out of
stations to work.  My goal was for a sweep and 400+ Q's, both were achieved.
It was pretty easy to find the hard sections, they had massive pileups on
Sunday!  VE7 was the last one for me and I probably called for an hour before
working VA7DP at 2137z.

I look forward to next year with a better setup.

Justin
N5BO
Florida Contest Group - Panhandle