[3830] SS SSB NE4AA(@K1TO) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NE4AA(@K1TO) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 09:37:26 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NE4AA
Operator(s): K1TO, K8MR
Station: K1TO

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 2

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  249
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Having spent the week on vacation in Sarasota, my schedule finally coincided on
Sunday night with K1TO's for me to drive out to Dan's place for a few hours. I
had hoped to spread some entropy into the SS data bases by using K8MR in WCF,
but Dan preferred to use the 4-land club call and make it into a multi so that
the FCG would get the club score credit. Which was FB by me.

I did 95% of the operating while Dan was getting things in order for his trip
to PJ4A for CQWW CW.  I had a good time running on 40 meters with a band that
was more or less equally open to 90% of the USA (no 4-land south of VA/KY,
other than WP3R). Neatest was several AK stations calling in, who were not much
weaker than lots of other west coast stations.

Thanks to Dan for letting me get my weekly contest fix, and for the opportunity
to see how some of the rest of the world does it.

73  -  Jim  K8MR