[3830] CQWW CW VE3MGY SOSB/160 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vy2mgy@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE3MGY SOSB/160 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 10:07:03 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3MGY
Operator(s): VE3MGY
Station: VE3MGY

Class: SOSB/160 LP
QTH: ONTARIO
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  28     13       22
   80:   0      0        0
   40:   0      0        0
   20:   0      0        0
   15:   0      0        0
   10:   0      0        0
------------------------------
Total:  28     13       22  Total Score = 2,345

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Due to family obligations I wasn't on the air this weekend, but for a couple of
hours on Friday night. Since competing was out of the question I decided to
chase DX on 160M for the small amount of time I did have and worked three new
ones [ woo hoo! ]. To show you the power of Packet [ aka the DXCluster ], in
the Assisted Category, [ which I was ] I worked 28 Q's in 22 Countries in 13
Zones in a couple of hours. Last year it took me 21 hours to work as many DX
station's.

Two hours or forty two hours, its still fun.

73
Brian
VE3MGY