[3830] CQWW CW W7WHY SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7why@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W7WHY SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 16:16:21 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): ~11
Radios: SO2R

  160:    4     2        2
   80:   23     7        8
   40:   55    32       19
   20:  181    62       28
   15:   38    23       15
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  301   126       72  Total Score = 157,212

Club:

Comments:

This was one of those 'in between' contests.  We had a houseful of company so I
got to operate 'in between' visiting with family and friends.  The CQWW and
Thanksgiving makes for a pretty busy weekend.  Lots of fun in both areas
though.

This was one of those 'point and click' weekends.  I didn't have a lot of time,
so I was trying to maximize my multipliers while I was on the air.  With N1MM
Logger, I just tried to keep the green callsigns down to as few as possible, as
the green ones are double mults.

Boy, the packet pileups were massive.  I went back to the JD1 and the 5A
station I don't know how many times and it was always bedlam.  Seems like there
were a lot of busted calls this time.

Lots of fun and thanks for CQ and all the volunteers who make this contest so
much fun. 73
Tom W7WHY

Radio 1     TS-450SAT + SB-200 ~500 watts
Radio 2     FT-840

N1MM Logger 6.10.16 Super program!!

160 meter inverted 'L', 80 meter dipole, 40 meter vertical, 20 meter home-brew
2 el monobander  + vertical GP, 15 meter dipole.