[3830] CQWW CW N4YDU SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4ydu@att.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N4YDU SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 16:20:29 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N4YDU
Operator(s): N4YDU
Station: N4YDU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 31
Radios: SO2R

  160:   65    10       37
   80:  164    15       59
   40:  204    25       80
   20:  419    27       89
   15:  344    21       84
   10:   28    13       21
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Fun time! The low bands were a lot of fun, but I shut down around 7 pm local on
Saturday evening to entertain company. I slept 90 minutes the first night. 15M
was decent to Europe both mornings, making it fun. It was nice to be able to
run for some good time periods. This was my best score in three years.

I was very happy with the station, but I'll be ripping it down soon because I
am moving locally again! Oh well, rebuilding is fun!

Happy Holidays!

Nate/N4YDU