[3830] CQWW CW DJ1YFK(@DJ6ZM) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW DJ1YFK(@DJ6ZM) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 16:46:17 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: DJ1YFK
Operator(s): DJ1YFK
Station: DJ6ZM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: nr Munich
Operating Time (hrs): 42
Radios: SO2R

  160:  164     9       56
   80:  642    17       75
   40: 1189    31      113
   20:  665    31       88
   15:  439    25       68
   10:   27    10       22
------------------------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Rigs: FT1000MP MKV Field, TT Orion
PAs: ACOM 2000A, Drake L4B
Antennas: 160m Dipole, 80m 2el wirebeam @ 30m, 40m 3el @ 35m, OB9-5 and 4el
SteppIR
Software: Wintest 3.5 on 2 networked computers

Condx on the lowbands were very nice, my highlighht of the contest was when
HC8N came back to my CQ on 80m. Lowlight was a frequency fight for over 30
minutes with an european M/? on 40m, in the middle of a nice run. It paid off
not to give up... Low multiplier numbers on the higher bands, some very easy
multipliers missed. SO2R is great fun, 453 QSOs were made on the 2nd radio.

Planned to work 46 hours, but I apparently didn't hear my alarm clock on sunday
morning...