[3830] CQWW CW W4ZW SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W4ZW SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 17:32:08 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W4ZW
Operator(s): W4ZW
Station: W4ZW

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 8:10

  160:
   80:   10     7        5
   40:  136    76       23
   20:   49    36       20
   15:  104    50       20
   10:   14    11        9
------------------------------
Total:  313   180       77  Total Score = 218,707

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Soapbox : Returned from our family Thanksgiving trip late Saturday and
decided to work on my HP  RFI problem.  Skipped that when I found the
ACOM2000A dead (Bias error - probably power surge),  so wired up the new
keyer and ran LP. Spent a lot of time getting to know N1MM and almost every
contact was S&P except for one brief run on 15 before the HP guys ran me
off.  I found a lonely  EA9 who had just come up 15 at 15wpm and spotted him
as I was sending my exchange; WOW, couldn't  believe the instant bedlam as
the big guns dropped their calls without even listening!  Working  the
Africans on 10M was a pleasant surprise Sunday morning as was the 3B8 I
finally logged after  spending a lot of time calling him in the pile-up.   I
LOVE my 40M beam!  I could work everybody  I could hear and felt loud on
40M. Even worked the JA's (skewed polar long path) and VK's on 40M  LP.
Dropped by 80M at the end of contest for the stronger mults who could dig me
out of the  noise.