[3830] CQWW CW WH2D(K3UOC) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3uoc@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WH2D(K3UOC) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 02:15:51 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WH2D
Operator(s): K3UOC
Station: WH2D

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Guam
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:  406    24       36
   20:  308    26       56
   15:  361    19       30
   10:  212     6        6
------------------------------
Total: 1287    75      128  Total Score = 758,408

Club: St. John's ARC

Comments:

I managed to get an R-7000 up on Friday before the contest -- an alternative to
a single 20M dipole.  I had a great contest, even with limited operating time.
10 was surprising, even though the mults were few and far between.  Had some
excellent stateside runs on 20 and 40 and one super EU run on 40.  Thanks to
all who dug my 100 watts out of the QRM. Congrats to the AH2R crew from JA for
putting Guam on the map once again, and to Joel KG6DX who put up big numbers in
SOAB HP (A). I'm having fun.  How about you?