[3830] CQWW CW VO1HP SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vo1hp@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VO1HP SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 04:01:13 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VO1HP
Operator(s): VO1HP
Station: VO1HP

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: St.John's
Operating Time (hrs): 29.53

  160:  152    12       44
   80:  240    16       64
   40:  234    21       61
   20:  229    17       67
   15:  183    21       69
   10:   21     8       15
------------------------------

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

The Great  God's of Contesting smiled on us all this weekend by dispencing
fabulous conditions on the bands. Even the valve of proagation on 28Mhz was
allowed to be cracked open a bit to tease us with a view of what things might
be like a few years from now. I was pleasantly surprised at how well the low
end antennas worked at this QTH ... a sure indication of good conditions!
Lots of great DX as usual and 15M offered up some juicy callsigns not regularly
heard here at this QTH. Murphy decided that I would not operate on 160M Sunday
by painting HIGH SWR on the venerable Inv "L".  The sun is shining today so
I'll check it out. The log has been loaded to LoTW and eQSL.  Many thanks to
Curtis AH6RE for LoTW QSL to complete WAS.  Thanks to all who called and those
that I called ...

73 Frank
VO1HP/VO1TTY