[3830] CQWW CW DR4A M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dk9vz@darc.de
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW DR4A M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 11:42:17 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: DR4A
Operator(s): DK5PD, DJ9KM
Station: DR4A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JN39VV
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  187    13       59
   80:  573    26       98
   40:  759    37      132
   20:  753    35      121
   15:  633    36      124
   10:  116    22       71
------------------------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

After two years with massive hits from McMurphy this year the whole equipment
made it to the end of the contest. McMurphy did only visit us twice in the
preparation time. Juergen, I hope that your broken leg will heal very fast; get
well soon.

The conditions have been quite well on 20 and 80m, 10m was only "open" enough
for chasing some mults.
Congrts to OM8A for a great result which is unbeatable for our "more or less"
portable setup. But we are quite satisfied with our result, more than ever
because we have been able to evaluate the overall performance of our setup.

73 es cuagn in 2007
Wolfgang DK9VZ - DR4A