[3830] CQWW CW W3UA M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3ua@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W3UA M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 20:55:43 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W3UA
Operator(s): RU3HD, NU3C, W3UA
Station: W3UA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 47

  160:  115    19       62
   80:  435    23       94
   40:  836    33      122
   20: 1198    33      125
   15:  394    27      103
   10:   40    17       39
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Two of my friend travelled all the way from Russia to join me this weekend.
Three new antennas (160 m vertical, steppir and Hustler vertical) really helped
to get more mult, although our mults are still way too low. Anyway, not bad for
the first CQ WW CW from the US.

Live scoreboard added fun... We felt like K1IR team was playing with us,
keeping less than one percent lead all the time; in last two hours we
leapfrogged them, but within the margin of error, scores are practically the
same. It's interesting, that in Major League 3 BIG GUNS also finished so close
to each other... We'll see who was the most accurate.

Now we need to get serious and add some real antenna for 80, and finish up the
antenna switching matrix; add SO2R capabilities to the Run position and do some
other tweaking.

Next year, same place (hopefully!)...

73, Gene