[3830] CQWW CW ZP0R(CX6VM) SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW ZP0R(CX6VM) SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 18:08:42 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: ZP0R
Operator(s): CX6VM
Station: ZP5AZL

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 3123    40      143
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

First af all my big thanks to my brother friend Tom to invited me one more time
to his amazing station, now to test for the first time his new tower and
stack`s. Really fantastic!

i had some problems sunday in the afternoon, much noise from the north, so i
needed to point antennas to EU when conditions were great to USA. If pointed to
USA only could copy over S8 signals, so sorry for some people I couldn`t heard.

nice to worked many friends!

73,
Jorge
CX6VM