[3830] CQWW CW W1FJ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W1FJ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 18:23:55 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W1FJ
Operator(s): W1FJ
Station: W1FJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MASS
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:   78    13       47
   80:  187    22       74
   40:  171    24       74
   20:  636    29       94
   15:  493    23       70
   10:   22    12       18
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Auspicious start, ORION in the hospital, 160m input circuit to ALPHA smoked.
Broke out the MP and old computer along with back up amp with smoked cooling
fan for 160. Installed a big table fan to cool the finals. All worked
flawlessly. Main goal was to do 1500 Q's and 2 meg by 4pm then watch the Pats
beat the Bears. I did my part and they did theirs, although neither one was
pretty. Bottom line had fun and made a pretty fair score for an old geezer with
a 50' high skyhawk and a bunch of wires