[3830] CQWW CW F6ARC(@F6CTT) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f6arc@free.fr
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW F6ARC(@F6CTT) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 01:02:02 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: F6ARC
Operator(s): F6ARC
Station: F6CTT

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Western France
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40: 3067    37      134
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Nice weather for ducks this CQWW CW week-end!
Thanks to Jo F6CTT for the hospitality. His four efficient Beverage antennas
did a great job. Wind and rain noise sometimes pushed the S-meter well over 9
on the two transmit antennas.
Signals over the short path â??Asiaâ?? were still pretty good around midday,
and not too bad over the long path â??W6/W7â?? (wkd two KH6s). During daylight,
I called some DX stations (e.g. B1Z)who had problems copying my prefix: they
probably thought the band was not open towards Western Europe.

Thanks to those who gave me points and multipliers.

Oliver - F6ARC
http://www.dxbeam.com