[3830] RTTY Roundup N1MGO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N1MGO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 16:50:03 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO
Station: N1MGO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ma
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
   80:   40
   40:  217
   20:  381
   15:   47
   10:    0
------------
Total:  685  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 47  Total Score = 67,130

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Great fun!   One of my favorite contests!   Turned on my computer Friday night
to do setup, the hard drive decided not to work!!  Got a new hard drive and
spent Saturday morning installing the software and WinXp OS, got it all working
at 17:45Z, just before the start of the contest!  Hope I don't have to do that
again soon.  Thanks to all the stations that worked me, and the sponsors for
doing the contest!  Propagation to Europe was good Sunday morning, on 20
meters, never did get an opening on 15 meters to Europe.  Equipment used,
IC-756P2, Ameritron AL-80 amp, WriteLog with MMTTY for decoding.  Was going to
try SO2R, but did not have time to get the IC-706 out of the car and do setup
with the computer failure, so ran SO1R, again!  Everything ran flawless, after
the computer repair.

Thanks again for all the fun!
Gordon - N1MGO