[3830] RTTY Roundup K8IR M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K8IR M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 17:27:15 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K8IR
Operator(s): K8IR W9JJC
Station: K8IR

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
   80:   85
   40:  207
   20:  181
   15:   42
   10:    1
------------
Total:  516  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 39  Total Score = 46,956

Club: BAY AREA WIRELESS

Comments:

Second year I've done this one with my grandson, W9JJC. We missed the beginning
since he was busy playing in his grade school basketball tournament, and
grandpa was cheering him on. His team won the championship.  Anyway, we didn't
get too serious on Saturday, as conditions seemed a bit tough. Things were much
better on Sunday, perhaps since we turned on the amp. Had a good run on 20
Sunday afternoon, and a great run on 40 in the 2200 hour. Despite messing
around most of the contest, the last three hours brought us close to last
year's effort. The main thing was we had fun.  Thanks for all the contacts.

Jim
K8IR