[3830] RTTY Roundup WX4TM Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup WX4TM Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 18:16:58 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: WX4TM
Operator(s): WX4TM
Station: WX4TM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
   80:  112
   40:  413
   20:  613
   15:   67
   10:    0
------------
Total: 1205  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 61  Total Score = 142,190

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Caught a cold 3 days ago and have been taking all the home drugs. Don't know how
many times I went to sleep at the keyboard. Wanted to put in a re-newed best
effort in this one. Antennas were all tweaked and station checked out in good
shape.  Good thing this wasn't a sideband contest, my voice is dead.  Couldn't
stay up late to take advantage of the good conds on 40 and 80. Maybe next year.
Thanks to all who patiently worked me through the 20 hrs I managed to hang in
there - tho often 'asleep at the wheel'!
Tom WX4TM