[3830] NAQP CW KC4HW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimjohnson@alaweb.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KC4HW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 04:16:43 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

  160:   8      5
   80:  37     21
   40:  30     21
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  75     47  Total Score = 3,525

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: Alabama Contest Group #4

Comments:

I really did not have a lot of time to work on this contest, but did what I
could.  Used the 40M delta loop, 80M sloper and 160M dipole.  All taking
resident on a 70' tower.

I did get some work done on the new station.  Got the 155CA assembled and just
need to repair one part in the gamma match and it will be ready for the the
tower.  Spent alot of time with little stuff, but all necessary to get the
project completed... hi hi..

Conditions seem pretty good during my operating period.  I have already seen
some pretty nice scores.