[3830] NAQP CW K2SX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2sx@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K2SX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 08:43:40 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K2SX
Operator(s): K2SX
Station: K2SX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

  160:    0     0
   80:   30    22
   40:  184    44
   20:   78    32
   15:    8     6
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  300   104  Total Score = 31,200

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #5

Comments:

First contest qactivity fm new QTH in SC but still using the trusty Butternut
vertical.  This time the antenna is not on the back porch but in the "wetlands"
with the snakes and the deer and the gators.  It was easier working on it when
it was on the porch.  Guess there wasn't a lot of activity fm SC judging from
the "Tnx SC" comments I received and the lack of an SC multiplier in my log on
any band.  Will try and be a ctive as much as I can in some of these contests
tt have state mults.