[3830] NAQP SSB N4PN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4pn@cox.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N4PN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 22:03:48 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MACON, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:  114    31
   80:  282    48
   40:  383    48
   20:  441    53
   15:   48    12
   10:    4     3
-------------------
Total: 1272   195  Total Score = 248,040

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #2

Comments:

WHAT A BLAST! AND HAVING TO TAKE OFF 2 HOURS WAS NOT A BLAST!
Lots of fun and condx from here were outstanding...never did have any
time when could not find someone. Had many good runs on all bands except
10 & 15. Contacts and mults up this year except for 15 meters.
Fun having Pedro, NP4A, K7EDX (WA) and KV4CF (VI) all call in that last 10
minutes I had left to operate (around midnight) on 80 meters.
W9RE, K6LL, K6LA, K7ZSD, NK7U and lots of others were really smoking.
80m and 160m were just about as good as they could be. Good to work all
the usual good friends and many new calls in there also.
Thanks for all the contacts. Know I missed a few that I just could not pull
out...next time.
73, Paul, N4PN