[3830] NAQP SSB KN3A Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KN3A Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 22:18:53 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: KN3A
Operator(s): KN3A
Station: KN3A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   27    12
   80:   77    35
   40:   67    24
   20:   22    12
   15:   10     8
   10:
-------------------
Total:  193    91  Total Score = 17,563

Club: North Hills Amateur Radio Contest Society

Team:

Comments:

Had a nice time with this contest. 15 and 20 meters were terrible from my QTH,
40, 80 and 160 were a little better. I was surprised there wasn't more activity
on 160 meters, but I do know the regulars there weren't happy with us.

My goal was to work about 250 stations, which I think I would have achieved had
I not had my doorbell ringing at 10:45 pm. A parents worst nightmare. One of my
son's friends was missing. Well, my focus was on finding this 14 yr. old boy,
and thankfully about 12:30 a.m. we found out he was safe and sound at a
friend's home. The outside temp. is about 18 deg. and we were fearful something
could have  happened to him and he was unable to get home. God answered a lot of
prayers tonight in our neighborhood.

Hope to see you next weekend in the CQ 160 meter CW contest.

Scott
KN3A

G5RV @ 25 ft.
Kenwood TS450SAT