[3830] NAQP SSB KT0R M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt0r@msn.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KT0R M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 19:59:47 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: KT0R
Operator(s): KT0R KE0L
Station: KT0R

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 7~

  160:   66    27
   80:  179    48
   40:  318    49
   20:  390    45
   15:   21     3
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  975   173  Total Score = 168,502

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Team:

Comments:

Well the contest started as a limited Multi-2 effort. Just Jim KE0L and myself.
I started off myself and Jim joined me round 12:30 - 1:00 local time. 20 meters
was in good shape but 15 was almost non-existent. Only states heard were Ca and
Az on 15 meters. I never heard anything on 10 meters. NE9U said it opened
around dust but I never noticed. We kept going on 20 and 40 most the afternoon.
Hard to believe going to 40 meters at 2:00 pm cst. I would check 15 and 10 but
never too much. Had some nice runs on 20 and 40. Had to quit around 6:00 pm.
Jim needed Wings and I had to take my boys to the Monster Jam Truck show here
in Minneapolis. Jim returned around 8:00 and I joined him around 11:00 after
the show. 80 and 160 were very noisy here. Even the high bands had some noise.
I think since so dry here made the power lines buzz. All in all a good time and
thanks to all that called in and qsyâ??d or tried,. Did not have a lot of
success with moving guys. But a lot did work. Always fun to see that the qsy
worked. Only 6 band qso was with Bob WA2MNO. Thanks for the double mult at the
end on 10 and 15 meters Bob.

And always nice to see old friends on the bands.

Vry 73 Dave KT0R