[3830] ARRL Jan VHF W0EEA Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF W0EEA Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 14:11:25 -0800

  3.4:    4     3
  5.7:    3     2
  10G:    5     3
  24G:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  208    79  Total Score = 34,207

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Contesting in the midst of a major blizzard is fun.  We needed a tractor mounted
snow blower to get to the station,  and again to get home.  Luckily our rover
was out Saturday only as the only highway access to the station was closed from
late Saturday night through about noon on Monday.  We had antennas that wouldn't
load because of the ice,  and rotors that wouldn't turn because of the high
winds.  We would have made only 2 or 3 contacts on 222 MHz if we had not
recently added a 4 stack of big wheel omni antennas on that band as we could
not transmit into the yagis.  Thanks to all who were on the air for this
contest.